Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby Steps

Hello Blog,
     I went to my schools career center today and took yet another online career aptitude test from 1993. Ok, maybe not that old, but it was still pretty ancient. Journalism apparently isn't a major according to this test and interior design is NOT one of my options, yet this field is my number one goal right now. Half of the careers it showed me are all things I either have no skill in (singing, dancing, choreography, etc.) or that I have absolutely no interest in (cosmetologist, teacher, director of religious activities, etc.). Never the less, at least I am taking steps to figure this whole college thing out, but I still have a long way to go and two more years of college to finish. ugh! I know one thing in my life I want to be for certain: 


to life,
cxs


No comments:

Post a Comment