Sunday, May 8, 2011

Adventure Time

Well my roommate of 8 months has officially moved out and headed to Albania for the summer to be with her family. And I will be here. Alone in the city. Living by myself. I can't decide if I am excited...or sad.

I should be excited because I am 20 years old, living in one of the greatest cities in the world. However, I feel more sad than excited. I am all alone. I see all my friends going off to have these incredible adventures this summer. Touring Europe, road trips, etc. I feel like this apartment is only weighing me down. I don't have the freedom to leave for Europe all summer. I can't be in the suburbs with all my friends who are home for the summer. I will miss this apartment greatly once it is gone, but I want to travel so badly that I almost wish I never even moved downtown. In High School, everything I saw myself doing and becoming in college is happening at a glacial pace. I feel like I am doing everything wrong. Taking all the wrong paths. Making all the wrong choices. Saying no too often. Saying yes to all the wrong things.

WTF am I doing wrong here?!

I need to make sure this summer, living in the city, is and will be totally worth the money I am spending on living here.

It's adventure time
....as soon as school ends next week...



Adventure is out there no matter where you are. 
You just have to be willing to go out and find it. 
That's the plan.

to finding adventure,
cxs

No comments:

Post a Comment