Sunday, February 26, 2012

Homeward Bound...Soon

The only thing helping me get through this next week filled with exams is the fact that this time next week I'll be sweet home Chicago.

My brother is picking me up Friday and spending the night here for a night out on the town of BG. (Should be interesting) Then we'll hit the 4 hour drive home Saturday. I can only assume right now I'll be the one driving the entire route. 

The week that I am home I definitely plan on picking up running again. I need to get in better shape for a 5k I'm doing June 2nd. Yes It's only a 5k....but seeing as I haven't jogged since...ohhh October 2011? I may need some more practice.
If any of you live in/near a city where the Color Run comes to town, I highly recommend signing up. 



I also have a haircut on Monday which I am THRILLED about. I need a new spring doo
(pics to follow on Monday)

Lastly, one of my favorite comedians, Michael Ian Black, has a new book coming out Feb. 28th.
"You're Doing It Wrong"
I plan to get my hands on this book immediately. It sounds absolutely hilarious and right up my alley.
& if you don't know who Michael Ian Black is I recommend watching this
Taco Party
I cry of laughter every time. Warning, He's very explicit and dry.

Looking forward to spring break and all that I have planned, which includes

This

This

This

& This

Now, bring it on exams. All four of you.
cxs

No comments:

Post a Comment