Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bonjour Paris


Just returned home from a 3 day break from reality: A trip to Paris. In a word, I would describe it as perfect. I have been to Paris just once before, when I was 16, but that was during the student riots, so touristy site seeing was kept to a minimum so my mom and I clung to the local scene. This trip, however, was filled with museums galore, a bike tour of Paris, and many adventures on the metro. I even got a fair amount of French oral practice in. C'étais manifique! I'm counting down the days until I plan another visit. Peut-être this summer? We'll see!

Pro photo skills with the iPhone. That's my mom is in the background.

If you are traveling to a foreign city, I HIGHLY recommend doing a fat tire bike tour. It's quite possibly the best way to experience and see a city.

Oh, did I mention we stayed across the street from a little church you may have heard of?


*le sigh*
 Paris, J'taime
cxs

No comments:

Post a Comment