Tuesday, July 10, 2012

College Blues

Ok I need a venting post about college.


This topic has always been on my mind but I've never had the guts to say it.
I don't like college.
I never did. I thought it was the school, maybe my major choice, or perhaps the location.
NOPE! It's me.
 I don't like college. Regardless of school, location, major, whatever, I ALWAYS have a meltdown before going back. Always. (But that could also be my fear of change).
I only have 2 semesters left of school. And yet, I STILL don't want to go back. 
I see all my friends having these awesome cliché college experiences and loving life, and yet I'm always dreading college, going back, and attending classes.
What the hell is wrong with me?
College is suppose to be the best time and everyone always wishes they could go back and relive their college days. Frankly I can't wait for them to be over.

Like right now for example. Thinking about going back to school in the fall terrifies me to no end. Meeting new people, living in an unfamiliar dorm, starting new classes with new teachers and new students. I hate it.
I hate it.I hate it.I hate it.I hate it.I hate it.I hate it.I hate it.I hate it.I hate it.I hate it.I hate it.I hate it.

As soon as I graduate I want to do this:
http://www.workaway.info/

It would be a great and much less expensive way to learn French and live abroad.
 (inevitably I'll have a meltdown before going) but I just want to be done with school.



here hoping my tears of dread will turn into joy after spring 2013
cxs

 

1 comment: