Friday, February 4, 2011

Gatitude

A musician I love, Jason Mraz, has always been on my list of people whom I admire most (along side Audrey Hepburn and Winston Churchill). By reading his blog "Freshness Factor Five Thousand" I am able to learn a lot from him through his life experiences and beliefs. I take a lot of his advice about living a better, greener, and healthier lifestyle. He always seems so happy and content with his life and that is exactly what I am looking for. Those of you looking for guidance on how to be happier, healthier, or greener, I would definitely suggest checking him out. His writing style is fabulous and he's charmingly funny. Oh, and his music is pretty good too ;) 
Below is a picture that I like to look at sometimes when I think everything in my life is going wrong. I found it on Jason's blog and it has truly opened my eyes to the world beyond my window and shows how bless I am. Save it to your computer and look at it when you have those off days...it lowers me off my little dark cloud right away and makes me think of everything I am grateful for. 
Gratitude: Let's try it, shall we?

to gratitude,
cxs

No comments:

Post a Comment