Saturday, January 19, 2013

Holy Hell

It's been a while, hasn't it?

Considering I am home sick with a very bad cold, now is as good a time as any to get back into my blog. I swear I write in waves. Some weeks over flowing with thoughts. Some months gone without a single word. 

Is it too late to start a New Years resolution to write in here more often?



Well to start off I am back at school, taking 18 credits hours (full time entirely), and hoping that I will manage to graduate in May. FINALLY.

I just keep picturing me putting on that cap and gown, grabbing my diploma, and running for the hills. 5 years, 5 schools, countless shelves of text books, and thousands of dollars later I will finally have the proof that I have been educated: a little piece of paper. How wonderful.
DONE.

Christmas and New Years were great. Much better than last year and both very relaxing and chill.
Does that mean 2013 will be awesome? I sure hope so!

Now it's time to work on my resume and cover letter to begin the job hunt. Only issue is that I don't want to go right into a job after school. (and frankly, I think the odds are in my favor). I want to travel. Backpack all over. I have my entire life to work. I'd rather see the world while I am young and able instead of going later in life. I have been looking into being an Au Pair in France now, though I am scared shitless of that endevour I think it can only benefit me.

French is so unnatural to me, as any language would be, but it makes me feel sooooo uncomfortable to speak it that I often let my grades suffer because of it, even though I know exactly what is going on in my French classes, I refuse to participate. Damn my timidness...

That is where my life is at this moment. I swear I will keep this posting thing up. I forget how stress relieving it can be to just write out all my thoughts that keep building up.

to 2013
cxs

p.s. I am currently reading The Hobbit and I don't know why I never read it sooner. It's wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment