My 3 day weekend is now officially over and I have successfully sat on my ass all weekend.
I made a To-Do list and it has remained untouched and unaccomplsihed.
I swear I can only work under pressure; so probably about 1 am is when I'll start my homework. I really need to work on just getting things done. EARLY.
Granted I have been very sick this weekend...but I think that is more of a cop-out to not get any of my work done. whatever.
Let me tell you what this weekend consisted of:
- Hours of Always Sunny on Netflix
- Benedryl. lots and lots of Benedryl (too broke for NyQuil)
- Random acts of exercise that unequivocally amounted to nothing
- Downloading of music
- Made 3 new 8Tracks playlists
- Hours on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, and any other time consuming, inefficient internet site
- Hours of my new TV addiction: "Girls" on HBO (so good)
sometimes I hate myself.