Saturday, March 16, 2013

More Sleepless Nights

I've officially been awake all night, tossing and turning in my bed. I'm writing this particular blog entry on my phone so I'm not quite sure how this will look on a laptop or actual computer, but I guess I'll find out later.

Being up at night always gets my mind racing about particular things. Tonights pensive menu? Everything.

Perhaps that's why I can't sleep. I can't help but want to do better at sticking with things. The following are a few topics I have an easy time starting, but difficult time finishing:

-Fitness regimes
-Novels
-Homework/Projects/School shit
-Relationships
-Blogging

I LOVELOVELOVE starting new projects, relationships, books, etc. It's all so exciting at the start. A fresh new thing to be doing/seeing/starting, the images of the future outcomes, and the potential happiness that will surely come at the end.

However, I rarely finish anything. Relationships bore me after long, books start to drag out, workouts get dull, and school...well...I've just about had enough.

I need new motivation and right now, honestly, graduation in May isn't cutting it for me....

To the motivation-less
cxs



No comments:

Post a Comment