Monday, January 2, 2012

Fresh Start


Resolutions? 


I have a few...

when I make "to-do" lists, FINISH them.

stay in touch

laugh at mistakes

forget what others think and quit being so shy

learn to love


I will be leaving Thursday for BGSU, and still have no idea where and who I will be living with (we'll see how this turns out). I just want to be done with school so I can travel. I should be graduating this spring and yet I'm starting fresh at a new university going on junior year number 2.
I really hope I made the right school/major/life choice.

NYE started the year off on the wrong and somewhat "lame" foot. Between fending off creepo older guys trying to dance and kiss me, and holding back a drunk friends hair while she puked in a pitcher (while I remained sober), I'd say New Years was a little less than perfect. I just hope that means this year will be amazing. 
No matter, any year will be better than 2010-2011. 


 I hope 2012 brings you happiness, courage, love, and everything you deserve.



to new life, new friends, and new adventures
cxs



No comments:

Post a Comment