Monday, January 23, 2012

My World

Am I the only one here that...
constantly wishes what happens in books, would happen in real life?


I find myself listening to music with no lyrics solely to think of stories in my head. Stories that match up with the music. Stories where Peter Pan whisks me away out my window. Stories where fairies will mess with girls I secretly despise. Stories where I will slow dance in a castle with my true love. Stories that take me far from where I am now. 


I want to live in a world where dragons exist. Where lions talk and wardrobes lead to new adventures. Where mermaids sing and horses have wings. I want to live in a world where men are true gentlemen and women are poised. Where fairies live in forests and butterflies tell you how beautiful you are. I want to live in a world where Hogwarts is a school of choice. Where I can fly out my window and be in Paris by morning. I want to touch the stars and breath underwater. 
I want a world of my own.


It's just as John Lennon said:

"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?"


I've always dreamed of becoming an author, simply to get these images out of my mind and put on paper to revisit as I please. 



cxs 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment